Introducing "Ray of Light" Zewiditu Ruffin
1. Which of our three virtues do you identify with most?
I identify most strongly with your Spirit of Service virtue.
2. Did you have a role model/ mentor that inspired you to do what you are doing?
I am blessed to have a best friend/partner who serves as my mentor, Derrick Faulcon. He is a business owner and an incredible source of inspiration. One piece of wisdom that he has imparted to me is "1+1=2" it's just that simple, as things aren't complicated its just us people that make them so.
3. What is the best advice you’ve received to date?
I have a few! First is definitely trust in God.
Second, Self-love is the best love, and finally, What is for you is already yours.
4. How do you see/ understand your responsibility to your community?
I see it as my duty to be honest and do my best in whatever I do. If I show up as my best self, then I can be the best for others. Previously, I performed many volunteer acts within the community, but inside I had no resources or forms of care within myself. Now I understand I must work inward out.
5. Ultimately, what does success look like to you?
Success is the ultimate happiness within yourself.
A happy Zewiditu means a better contribution for which I can offer the world.
6. How can people learn more about you and the work that you're doing? Do you have a website and/or SM handles you'd like to share? *
My website is www.zewiditu.com and you can also follow me on my Instagram is @zewiditu.
I AM WHO I AM and for this, I am truly thankful.